This year's theme will be: Unified Voices; Through the Lens
- B&W analog or digital photographic images
- Not to exceed 8x10
- Horizontal images preferred.
- Digital images should be saved in tiff format on a CD and submitted with a hard copy.
- Artist may submit up to three images for a submission fee of $1 per image.
- Images should be clearly tagged on the back with the artist's name, telephone number or email address title and location of the subject in the image.
The year the PhotoFlo will be submitting 10% of its profits to the Ferguson Youth Initiative.
Submit entries to: Janice Nesser-Chu, Arts & Humanities Department.
The DEADLINE for submissions: Friday, Oct. 3, 5p.m.