Looking for classes to fill up your spring 2013 schedule? Maybe one of the courses being offered below will tickle your fancy. Remember: seats fill up fast, so sign up as soon as possible! Also, visit an academic advisor to make sure your classes fit into your requirements for graduation and fit best into your schedule/degree requirements.
· British Literature After 1800 (ENG 211): Tuesdays/Thursdays, 12:30 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. Instructor Katherine Gordon.
· Chinese 101 (CHI 101): Tuesdays/Thursdays, 5:00 p.m. – 6:40 p.m. Instructor Harmony Bell.
· Introduction to Physical Anthropology and Archaelogy (ANT 101): Mondays/Wednesdays, 11:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. Instructor Taryn Pelch.
· Introductory Horticulture (HRT 101): Mondays, 11:00 a.m. – 12:50 a.m. Hybrid Internet course. Instructor: Mark Manteuffel.
· Poetry Writing (ENG 225): Mondays/Wednesdays, 11:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. Instructor Katherine Gordon.
· Psychology of Homicide and Crime (PSY 521): Mondays/Wednesdays, 9:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. Instructor Steven Christiansen.
Note: this is not an official academic advisement. For professional, hands-on assistance with filling our your spring 2013 schedule, visit the administration building during office hours between Monday and Friday. Official contact hours can be found here. All course above are subject to cancellation before the start of the semester.